Omnileads (OML) 1.6.0 release notes
May 16, 2020
- A new API endpoint for get agent sip credential was added
- The system now allows to specify and outbound route for outbound calls for every campaign
- The system now allows to configure what form fields the agent can see or edit for every campaign
- A message that ask to the agent to close its session when attempts to refresh or close the window
- Preview campaigns allows now edit the delivering order of contacts to agents using .csv exportation/importation files.
- Preview campaigns allows now activate/deactivate the deliver of selected contacts to agents using .csv exportation/importation files.
- Preview campaigns allows now to directly assign agents to contacts using .csv exportation/importation files.
- Preview campaigns allows to add new contacts to be delivered to agents while campaign is ctive
- Persion and Portuguese translations were added to our system, thanks to @voipiran & @mssmello contributions!
- The system allows now to be installed with external databases and rtpengine components
- The system can be installed now on Amazon Linux
- Contacts database name now cannot be formed with non-ASCII or space characters
Fixes and improvements
- Fixed installation error by missing pyscopg2 and llvm packages
- Fixed inconsistency error in campaign agent activity report
- Fixed encoding related errors
- Fixed IVR breakout dialplan related error
- Fixed inconsistency in timezone of database entries inserted by dialplan
- Fixed error when a contact was re-dispositioned with an engaged disposition with different form
- Fixed inconsistency in call recordings page
- Fixed error that not get agent in ACW pause when finished manual call
- Fixed visualization error when creating an external site